Downloading a successful INDEX build rtp via freefall?

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Mon Oct 27 13:07:23 PST 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 16:00, Sean Chittenden wrote:
> I know the rtp cluster doesn't have much bandwidth and would be
> ill-suited to the task, but would it be possible for someone (kris?)
> to rsync/scp successful INDEX builds to freefall or bento?
> Replicating a successful INDEX seems like a novel idea as I'm
> attributing my last three laptop HDD deaths to nightly INDEX builds
> (now less than 3mo apart).  :) -sc

Successful INDEX builds can always be found on bento.  For example, if
you wanted the latest successful -CURRENT INDEX build, you can get it
from /var/portbuild/i386/5/ports on bento (substitute the most recently
built architecture for i386).  You'll want to get the INDEX before the
build finishes to be sure to get the full, un-pruned INDEX.

Joe