[Call for testers] New apache2 (2.0.48) port

Clement Laforet sheepkiller at cultdeadsheep.org
Mon Oct 27 09:49:58 PST 2003

Hi guys !

Apache 2.0.48 is in final test stage (i.e. package has been proposed for
release).
I heavily rework the port, apache 2.0.x should be now fully
customisable. You can now choose which modules you want and if you want
them statically link or as DSO module, which parts of ${LOCALBASE}/www/
stuff you wish and more.
Please. test it and give me some feedback.

http://apache.cotds.org/download/ports/devel/apache2.tar.gz

Before installing it, you have to do:
mkdir -p /usr/ports/distfiles/apache
fetch -o /usr/ports/distfiles/apache/powerlogo.gif  ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/powerlogo.gif

make show-options will give you more informations.

clem

---