cvs commit: ports/games/mahjong Makefile distinfo

Mark Linimon linimon at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 17 13:52:51 PDT 2003

My commit read:

>   Modified files:
>     games/mahjong        Makefile distinfo
>   Log:
>   Fix checksum error, bump PORTREVISION.  According to the author:
>
>     2003-10-12: The source distribution for 1.6 was shipped with a broken
> Makefile. This has been fixed (without incrementing the version number).

Kris reminded:

> Just checking: did you verify this yourself?

And, of course, I hadn't (still learning the ropes the hard way).

So does anyone have a copy of mj-1.6-src.tar.gz that matches the old, bogus
md5 (2ccf362e4c24e6b52bf1c74af8dea78c) and not the new, correct md5
(7fdce8dd6ec30de8f997da8f67942532) so that I can confirm this?  The original
PR submitter no longer has it, nor is it available on the author's web site.

mcl