RFC: What to do with Mozilla

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 15 11:12:56 PDT 2003

As some of you may be aware, Mozilla 1.5 was released today (along with
Firebird and Thunderbird updates which will be handled soon).  The
question is, what do we do with Mozilla 1.4.x?  Do you resurrect
mozilla-vendor to hold 1.4.x for a while, or do we just update
www/mozilla to 1.5, and say "to hell" with 1.4.x?  Note, 1.6a is due out
shortly as well, and mozilla-devel will be updated to that.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus at FreeBSD.org