Galeon compile fails after Mozilla upgrade - still!

Robert drakcap at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 15 10:18:57 PDT 2003

I note, from the page to which you kindly referred me, that Marcus committed
this patch as of 9 AM this morning.  I'll bet that the next cvsup will
include it.

Thanks, Esa, for clearing up the mystery.

RE

---
"the purpose of the chief executive is not to wield power but to draw
attention away from it."
      -- Douglas Adams (1952-2001)