Galeon compile fails after Mozilla upgrade - still!

Robert English drakcap at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 14 20:50:21 PDT 2003

Hello again -

took Mezz's suggestion and did a fresh cvsup and built a fresh
index & portsdb afterward - Galeon still failed to compile,
bunking in the same spot.  Deleted the /usr/ports/www/galeon
port, did another cvsup and index rebuilt etc., Galeon still did
a bunk. In the same spot.  Next I deinstalled and reinstalled
Mozilla.  Galeon failed in the same spot again.

Something needs to be there that isn't.  What else besides
Mozilla, if it were to be deinstalled and reinstalled, would
clear up this problem my system's having with Galeon?

RE