Do repocopy for OpenOffice.org on this weekend (2003/Oct/4 or5)

Scott I. Remick scott at sremick.net
Fri Oct 10 08:41:34 PDT 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 23:05:31 -0400, Adam McLaurin wrote:

> I noticed that projects.imp.ch only has packages for 4.8-RELEASE and
> 5.1-CURRENT. Any chance we might see a package for 5.1-RELEASE? I really hate
> building OOo myself (electric bill goes up at least $5, heh).

One of the benefits of building OO yourself is you can enable TTF_BYTECODE
for nicer fonts.

Plus, building openoffice-devel gives you 1.1 NOW. :)

I've never had much prob compiling OO. It takes the longest of all the apps
I have (so I mark it "HELD") but I set it going in the background and
within a day its done.