net/ymessenger problems are being looked at

Seth Kingsley sethk at meowfishies.com
Mon Oct 6 17:46:17 PDT 2003

The message below is from the apparent ymessenger maintainer at Yahoo!
He was the one who compiled the most recent package.

In addition, the RedHat 7.1 RPM seems to work once I installed
x11-toolkits/linux-gtk and gdk-pixbuf-0.8.0-7.i386.rpm.  Making a
linux-ymessenger port is possible, but the best way would be to use
rpm2cpio and install it under /usr/local/libexec/linux-ymessenger, and
that would require a little extra work.

----- Forwarded message from Madhu M Kurup <mmk at yahoo-inc.com> -----