gForge under FreeBSD ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Nov 25 13:06:35 PST 2003

How many ppl are using it based on ports?  Doing a quick scan of:

	/usr/local/share/gforge/backends/cronjobs/cvs-cron/usergroup.php

that gets installed *seems* to be specific to OSs that use shadow
password, or am I missing something?

Also, when I created the first userid, it created it as userid 102, but
FreeBSD *appears* to start its userids >1000 now ... is there somewhere to
change that?

I'm just starting to play with it, so if this is documented somewhere and
I haven't read that far yet, apologies, but I don't believe the
'usergroup.php' issue would be something documented either ...

----