ports/59406: [NEW PORT] smv model checker

Marc van Woerkom marc.vanwoerkom at fernuni-hagen.de
Tue Nov 18 11:22:41 PST 2003

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:06:29 -0800 (PST), Pav Lucistnik <pav at FreeBSD.org>
wrote:

> Synopsis: [NEW PORT] smv model checker
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: pav
> State-Changed-When: Tue Nov 18 11:06:03 PST 2003
> State-Changed-Why:
> Working shar is in ports/59429.

Thank you guys, I already wondered where the first PR went.

Why did my first submission got all wrong:

I usually submit PRs via the web interface and found it closed
this time.
My reguluar box is connected to an ISP and has no valid domain,
and I didn't manage to configure sendmail to drop mail at
my University account - so send-pr doesn't work from the
commandline on that box because the mail doesn't get out. :(
(Any hint for configuring sendmail is welcome)

What I did was pasting the send-pr output in Opera's
mail client.
Obviously I screwed several fields of the GNATs report form. :(

Today I resent via a FreeBSD box within the University which
has a 24/7 connection etc where sendmail worked.

Regards,
Marc