Doc bug?: port textproc/p5-Lingua-EN-Gender: pkg-descr and URL clash (fwd)

Michel Lavondes fox at vader.aacc.edu
Sat Nov 15 01:47:41 PST 2003

Ooops.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michel Lavondes <fox at vader.aacc.edu>
To: svenasse at polaris.ca, freebsd-port-bugs at freebsd.org

Apparently, there are 2 modules by the same name on CPAN. The one the URL
points to is (I think) by Eugene Eric Kim and will do something completely
unrelated to what pkg-descr implies. Based on pkg-descr, the one you're
(probably) thinking of is by Bek Oberin and the URL for it is:

  http://search.cpan.org/~gossamer/Lingua-EN-Gender-0.02/

(And before you ask, no, I have no idea why the name collision happened.)

--
Remember: i before e, except on Unix machines.