FreeBSD Port: mailscanner-4.22.5

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Tue Nov 11 23:18:08 PST 2003

Hi Remy,

thanks for the offer. I hope (!) I will have a bit more time to spare
for the port within this week. If so, I will hopefully create a devel
port myself. Otherwise I might come back to your offer.

Are you aware that there is a mailscanner-4.24.5_1 version of the port
available for download at

http://www.seceidos.de/downloads/freebsd/ports/mailscanner-4.24.5_1.tgz

I submitted this for the ports tree about two weeks ago but nothing yet
happened. You can always download the newest version of the port there
or at Julians site www.mailscanner.info.

Regards,
  JP