FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: sysutils/clean_

Chuck Swiger chuck at pkix.net
Tue Nov 11 07:16:15 PST 2003

On Nov 7, 2003, at 9:06 PM, Oliver Eikemeier wrote:
> You have three possibilities, listed in order of (my personal)
> preference:
>
> 1.) You could revive sysutils/clean, it should work now (PR 57438 is
> committed)
> 2.) You could name your port clean instead of clean_
> 3.) You could use clean instead of ${PORTNAME} for MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR

Thanks for your feedback.  PR submitted:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/59150

The email I quoted got placed at the bottom of the PR in a section
named "unformatted", but I gather the special handling of <entities> as
comments in a PR is responsible.

I also submitted PR ports/59149 to update DVD+RW-tools....

--
-Chuck