-current and flashpluginwrapper ... ?

John Hay jhay at icomtek.csir.co.za
Mon Nov 10 21:39:48 PST 2003

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 12:14:47AM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> I just did a re-install, just to make sure that it wasn't out of date or
> something, but its getting:
>
> LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/local/lib/flash/libflashplayer.so [/usr/local/lib/flash/libflashplayer.so: Undefined symbol "stderr"]
>
> am I missing something, or is there a problem with this and -current?

I have been using:

http://tmp.ninth-nine.com/LinuxPluginWrapper/linuxpluginwrapper-20031013_1.tar.gz

This allows one to use linux-flashplugin-6.0r79. I have tried some of
the newer ones in the directory, but couldn't get it to work. Didn't
try too hard though. The one in our ports directory only works with
flashplugin 5 and not 6 and some sites are a bit particular. :-/

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay at icomtek.csir.co.za / jhay at FreeBSD.org