FreeBSD Port: hylafax-4.1.6

Frank Griffith frank.griffith at rcn.com
Sat Nov 8 04:27:24 PST 2003

I came across your post about FreeBSD and Hylafax. I've had considerable trouble getting Hylafax to work on my FreeBSD-4.9 server or any FreeBSD server for that matter. Can you possibly offer some tips on how you got it working.

I have installed it from source and from the ports. I am attempting to set it up again using the ports but when I run faxsetup it reports errors about not finding vgetty and egetty.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.