Suspected email virus

XPR at SBC xpr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 06:10:10 PST 2003

After sending email to the 3 addresses listed above in To:
I received several email messages from various sender (many claiming to
be Microsoft) containing what appears to be email virus.

I am attaching the header info from the emails received.  The
originating IP might give you some clue.  (The IP is not the same in
all but there is some consistency)

I am sending this message from an email address that has never been
used before.  If I see similar results, I think that would help confirm
it is one of the 3 addresses.

Ted Brown