FreeBSD Port: mod_php4-4.3.3,1 MAKE_ARGS

Chris Knight chris at e-easy.com.au
Wed Nov 5 03:48:11 PST 2003

Howdy,

The only satisfactory way that I've managed to resolve this is move the
PHP_OPTIONS assigmment into /etc/make.conf. I also do this with Postfix and
any other ports that allow a make variable to be set with space separated
values. If anyone has a solution that keeps it within pkgtools.conf, then
I'd be most interested in knowing about it.

> [snip]

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
E-Easy
Tel: +61 3 6334 9995  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.e-easy.com.au