Help needed - Broken port numlockx

Jean-Baptiste Quenot jb.quenot at caraldi.com
Mon Nov 3 00:05:03 PST 2003

Hello,

Kris K. reported that x11/numlockx is broken[1] and is now scheduled for
removal.  As  maintainer of  this port  I ask  for assistance  because I
cannot reproduce the problem.

If  one   of  you  cannot  build   this  port,  please  help   me.   I'm
currently running  FreeBSD 5.1  on two boxes,  and numlockx  installs in
/usr/X11R6/bin, as  expected.  In the port's  Makefile, USE_X_PREFIX=yes
is set correctly.

Kris  suggested  to  build  it  in a  jail  with  a  clean  environment.
Unfortunately, I don't have any experience  with jails, so it may take a
whole lot of time, whereas the build error seems to be trivial.

Thanks in advance,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/