No updates?

Kevin Glick glitch at ridiculum.woohaw.com
Fri May 30 14:09:25 PDT 2003

Just wondering if anybody else is seeing this problem.  For the last week, I haven't gotten any new updates to my ports tree.  The last update was to www/mod_php4 on 5/23/03, nothing since.  I'm using the same ports-supfile as always.  I've tried using multiple mirrors (cvsup1.freebsd.org, etc.) and nothing changes.  I thought that it may have been a change to the supfile itself, but the most current version (16.1h) didn't change it.  I'm using "*default release=cvs tag=." like I always have been.  Did that change?  Any ideas?

Kevin Glick
glitch at ridiculum.woohaw.com