mod_php ( new )

Alex Dupre sysadmin at alexdupre.com
Tue May 27 03:22:46 PDT 2003

Sunday, May 25, 2003, 2:03:50 PM, you wrote:

Jl> I hope, Alex can fix the problems so that my pr can closed without
Jl> getting committed, but (as I said) I don't know and it may be a chance
Jl> to use 4.3.2 til it's fixed.

The problem is not in my ports, but in others depending on mod_php4,
which should be fixed. Now if a port requires pear, or apache mod, or
php cli, it depends *always* on mod_php4. Wrong! After the re-commit of
4.3.2 (hopefully the release and not rc4) every port should depend on
the correct php port (lang/php4-cli, lang/php4, www/mod_php4,
www/php4-cgi, devel/pear). Since this may be a tedious task and some
ports work with different php sapi, I create an include makefile to
simplify it (PR 52674).

Alex Dupre                             sysadmin at alexdupre.com
http://www.alexdupre.com/              alex at sm.FreeBSD.org

Today's excuse: Operators killed when huge stack of backup tapes fell over.