Problem installing Port-p5-Pg-FBSD5.0

Dave Aas daveaas at srt.com
Thu May 22 11:40:31 PDT 2003

I am having trouble installing the port p5-Pg.

I am running FreeBSD 5.0 in Intel. I have tried twice to install this port,
and it aborts with errors.

I even did a clean install of FBSD and I still had problems.

When I do the "make" command, it aborts with the following message:
------------(snip)
===> p5.Pg-7.3.1 depends on shared library: pq.2 - not found
(snip)
Error: shared library "pq.2 does not exist.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/p5-Pg

What am I doing wrong? I would appreciate a response to
my personal email, since I don't subscribe to this list.

Thanks in Advance.

Dave Aas
daveaas at srt.com