Need Help Finalizing Port for Hotkeys

Andy Pavlo amp0928 at rit.edu
Sun May 18 20:01:46 PDT 2003

Hi,

The missing error.h is a linux file that I must have copied over and
forgot to include. What is the best way to add a file to the work dir
when patching? The docs weren't very specific but I have this which
works but I want to make sure I do it right because there are some other
things I want to port before classes start in the fall again:

post-extract:
        cp ${PATCHDIR}/error.h ${WRKSRC}/src

I have updated my port file so if you can take a look again. I don't
think I copied any other files from linux over. I only have 1 computer
that has X installed so I can only test on that one.

http://www.rit.edu/~amp0928/hotkeys-port.tar.gz

I really appreciate your help in this. I was surprised because I kind of
thought I was going to be on my own with this one.

Andy