Thanks for fixing ports

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Sun May 18 15:11:41 PDT 2003

Thanks to everyone who has been contributing and committing fixes to
broken ports.  You're doing the FreeBSD community a great service!

My apologies to those of you with ports that I incorrectly marked
BROKEN, when the port had already been fixed (I've been running
incremental port builds on bento, and it looks like it isn't removing
the old log files when a port is upgraded and becomes buildable, so
there were a few false positives in the web listing).

I'll do a full rebuild and then check for any remaining ports that are
incorrectly marked BROKEN.

Kris