Problem upgrading XFree86-libraries

Roger Merritt mcrogerm at stjohn.ac.th
Tue May 13 19:47:42 PDT 2003

At 01:23 AM 5/13/03, Eric Anholt wrote:

>It looks like something is going wrong with the imake configuration.
>Could you make sure your imake-4 and XFree86-4-libraries ports are both
>completely up to date and reinstall imake-4 before going on to
>XFree86-4-libraries?

Thanks for the advice. I discovered I had both imake-1.0 and imake-4.3.0
installed, so deinstalled imake-1.0 and reinstalled imake-4. In fact, I
ended up nuking my ports directories for both imake-4 and
XFree86-4-libraries and re-cvsupped, then did 'portupgrade -f imake' and
after that succeeded I was able to upgrade the XFree86-4-libraries without
problem.

--
Roger