What is the best place to install additional icon sets?

Alexey Dokuchaev danfe at nsu.ru
Mon May 12 01:09:05 PDT 2003

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 02:45:57PM -0700, Adam Weinberger wrote:
> I really don't appreciate you giving me a nasty attitude for helping
> you. I'm disappointed that you think it'll help you out.

I beg your pardon, but FWIW I'm not giving anyone on this thread a
"nasty attitude", and value any helpful feedback I've been receiving so
far.  However, accusing me of anything without quoting isn't that nice,
sorry.

> Put the icons in /usr/local, and only KDE users will find them. KDE
> being in /usr/local is an anomaly under FreeBSD. Yeah, windowmaker users
> could find them under /usr/local. They could find them under
> /usr/src/sys too.

No need to be sarcastic here, honestly.  I already regret that I've
started all it.  :-(

./danfe