incorrect behaviour of addport

Nakata Maho chat95 at mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp
Sat May 3 20:10:47 PDT 2003

Hi, all,

I have just committed new port ports/science/ghemical,
from my terminal. However, I've encounted error
and update CVSROOT/modules manually.

Error message is like below:

> *** If you have problems with the below modulesupdate command, PLEASE
> *** ensure that you can login to pcvs.FreeBSD.org from freefall.freebsd.org
> !Host key verification failed.
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
> Checking out the modules database...
> Host key verification failed.
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
> failed.
> /usr/ports/Tools/scripts/addport: adding port to modules failed, aborting.

However, I can login to pcvs from freefall using ssh-agent.

What is the problem?

Sincerely yours,
 Nakata Maho / maho at FreeBSD.org