ymessenger port broken on -current

Scott R. reverend at sfmidimafia.com
Wed Mar 26 20:58:04 PST 2003

[Please cc me in any replies as I'm not currently subscribed to this
list.  Thank you.]

Hello,

I searched through the archives and found that someone else had this
same problem, but no resolution was really offered and I'm hoping
someone here can help me.  I installed ymessenger from ports and now
whenever I try to run it, I get:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libintl.so.4: Undefined symbol
"stpcpy"

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?  I tried reinstalling
gettext and compat4x and then reinstalling ymessenger but no joy.

TIA,
Scott