HEADS UP: USE_GETOPT_LONG

Sergey A. Osokin osa at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 30 13:18:51 PDT 2003

Dear ports maintainers.

At this time we have a USE_GETOPT_LONG flag for Makefile's.
Quick solution to convert your port into a new format is
available at http://freebsd.nsu.ru/m.pl
(Coded by and special thanx to Alexey Dokuchaev
(danfe at regency.nsu.ru)).

So, also full patch instead of current ports-tree
avaliable at http://ozz.pp.ru/patch-longgetopt.danfe
If you want to contact with Alexey, please Cc: him,
but please save other addresses.

I have a plan to commit it (after a little modification)
and approve from my mentor near a one week after this announce.

Thank you.

--

Rgdz,                        /"\  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Sergey Osokin aka oZZ,       \ /    AGAINST HTML MAIL