amsn

Andreas Klemm andreas at freebsd.org
Mon Jun 30 11:00:18 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 05:13:13PM +0200, dick hoogendijk wrote:
> On 29 Jun Andreas Klemm wrote:
> > BTW, just updated the port. But normally I'm not the maintainer anymore.
> > So normal way is to send mail to ports at freebsd.org or to send a
> > problem report.
>
> As you can see I had contact w/ Andreas who was so kind to update the
> amsn port. I cvsupped today and compiled it, BUT: andreas forgot to
> update the distinfo for amsn-0.80.tar.gz -> I manually fetched it and
                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> ran md5 on the file after which "portupgrade amsn" worked flawlessly.

JFYI, make makesum would have done both for you
- getting sources
- update md5 checksums
without having to do things manually ;-)

> It seems to me that someone needs to put the right "distinfo" in the
> amsn port. I attached it, in case you want to use mine ;-))

A bugreport has been assigned to me and I just fixed it.

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm - Powered by FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE
Need a magic printfilter today ? -> http://www.apsfilter.org/