How do I require ncurses >= 5.3 in LIB_DEPENDS?

Matthias Andree ma at dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Jun 26 02:03:28 PDT 2003

I wrote:

> LIB_DEPENDS=    xml2.5:${PORTSDIR}/textproc/libxml2 \
>                 aspell.15:${PORTSDIR}/textproc/aspell
> BUILD_DEPENDS=  gpg:${PORTSDIR}/security/gnupg \
>                 ${LOCALBASE}/lib/libncurses.so.5.3:${PORTSDIR}/devel/ncurses
> RUN_DEPENDS=    gpg:${PORTSDIR}/security/gnupg \
>                 ${LOCALBASE}/lib/libncurses.so.5.3:${PORTSDIR}/devel/ncurses
>
> Any better suggestions?

A "cone" port for FreeBSD 5 has been mailed to the cone mailing
list, in case anyone is interested. It is also available from
http://mandree.home.pages.de/freebsd/.

It needs further testing though (my testing revealed some cone bugs that
need to be resolved before I can submit the port in good faith. It
should not yet be committed.)

--
Matthias Andree