ports/50553, ports/51957 and ports/52790 wait for commiters

Sergey Matveychuk sem at ciam.ru
Sun Jun 22 05:02:02 PDT 2003

Hello!

ports/50553 - games/hlserver-psychostats update
maintainer Martin Matuska <martin at tradex.sk> on 03.04.2003 02:15 has wrote:
-----
Hi, I don't have much time for maintaining the game ports, I already
gave up games/utserver and games/utserver-asu. if you agree you can take
the maintainership of games/hlserver-psychostats, I will contact Patrick
Li, just send me an e-mail that you want to maintain the port.
-----

ports/51957 - devel/omniORB update