Fwd: Re: [Oberon] Sources?? (was port request: lazarus)

Pedro F. Giffuni giffunip at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 21:51:15 PDT 2003

Hi again;

This is one of those native ports we SHOULD have .. there has
been a Linux version for ages* and there's also a Darwin
version, so all we need is someone interested that wants to find
how those other versions got started and follow their steps.

   http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/

* We carry the linux version in our tree but AFAIK it's broken.

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/