mod_php4-4.3.2,1 with IMAP broken (cross-post?)

Jim Trigg jtrigg at spamcop.net
Tue Jun 10 19:34:36 PDT 2003

--On Tuesday, June 10, 2003 1:47 PM -0400 "D.Pageau" <dpageau at infodev.ca>
wrote:

> > If you let us know what problems your having with the port (on the
> > ports mailing list), maybe some one here can help.
>
> System: 4.6-STABLE
>
> mod_php4-4.3.2,1 with IMAP broken
>
> /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache start
>
> Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so into server:
> /usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so: Undefined symbol "ssl_onceonlyinit"

That's not all that's broken... I tried to do portupgrade -Rf imp and broke
pear beyond belief.  I can't get pear to install correctly now.  I think
that the new maintainer just checked back in the broken port that Kris
revoked.

Jim
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-        /"\
                                                \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN