cad/pcb your advice please

Serge Gagnon gagnon__s at videotron.ca
Sun Jun 8 15:58:36 PDT 2003

Hello,

I would like to have your advise about a port before I submit a PR.
The port is cad/pcb version 1.7. The distfile doesn't exist on the
author's website and doesn't seems to exist anywhere.

Anyway, according to the author's website, the 1.7.x is an alpha version
and the stable is 1.6.3p .
I would like to make the actual pcb port the stable(1.6.3) version and
another pcb-devel(1.7.3). So, it sounds downgrade for the actual ports.

Is it a good idea? Should I proceed in another manner ? If I do it, how
should I proceed with the actual version/portrevision of the actual
port?

Thanks
Regards,

--