ports/52790: New port: shells/bash-completion

Sergey Matveychuk sem at ciam.ru
Thu Jun 5 16:08:50 PDT 2003

Kirk Strauser wrote:
> Thanks for fixing that.  It worked correctly on my system before using the
> "shar" command to create the archive, but I don't know enough about that
> command to get it to do the right thing.

I think the pacth was good and may be shar archive too. But something
has changed tabs with white spaces. May be your MUA?

> Should it be dependent on bash2?  While I agree that it's mostly useless
> without bash2, isn't there a possibility that it could be regarded as
> documentation, or used with a Linux bash from one of the linux_base
> installations?

Yes, there is a possibility. But I don't think a man will use bash
without putting path to it into $PATH.
If so port will satisfied. But if the port will not found bash in $PATH
it'll install shell/bash2. I think it's reasonable.

---
Sem.