DVORAK SOFTWARE: Registration for newsletter

helpdesk at dvorak-sw.com helpdesk at dvorak-sw.com
Sun Jun 1 08:35:14 PDT 2003

Hello!

Thank you for registering for our electronic newsletter, in which we'll bring you:

-information on new products and services,
-information on new versions of existing products for download,
-information on time-limited discounts and events,
-tips and tricks for work with our products,
press releases, technical articles and case studies,
-information on licenses and licensing policy,
-current news from our other web pages.

If you have any further inquiries, comments or wishes, please contact us by e-mail at the address helpdesk at dvorak-sw.com, by telephone on +420-603444240 or by fax on +420-585433470.

Dvorak Software Team

---
If you want to unsubscribe the newsletter, please fill out and send the form at http://www.dvorak-sw.com/intl/profile/newsletterunsubscribe.aspx .
This message was sent to address ports at freebsd.org.
Receipt of newsletter was registered from computer 139.175.150.11.