DOWNLOAD_URL in java/linux-ibm-jdk13 and jdk14 fails

Andreas Klemm andreas at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 1 01:35:19 PDT 2003

Hi Greg,

I was unable to lookup the software on IBMs site
java/linux-ibm-jdk13 and java/linux-ibm-jdk14.

DOWNLOAD_URL=   https://www6.software.ibm.com/dl/lxdk/lxdk-p/
DOWNLOAD_URL=   http://www6.software.ibm.com/dl/lxdk/lxdk-h?S_PKG=ia32ww&S_TACT=&S_CMP=

When I tried another www server I was redirected to a
software page, which doesn't lead to the linux JDK software.

Since you seem to know the structure, or where you found it,
yould you please have a look, if this is a temporarily problem
with www6 or could you please provide another URL ??

Thanks !

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm - Powered by FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE
Need a magic printfilter today ? -> http://www.apsfilter.org/