some troubles when making new port

sexbear sexbear at tmu.edu.tw
Mon Jul 21 04:45:54 PDT 2003

I got torubles when making new port.

1.
I used portlint to check the Makefile, but something wrong:

su-2.05b# portlint
OK: checking /usr/ports/databases/postfixadmin/pkg-descr.
OK: checking Makefile.
WARN: extra item placed in the *_DEPENDS section.
OK: checking /usr/ports/databases/postfixadmin/distinfo.
0 fatal errors and 1 warnings found.

My Makefile is :

.if !defined(WITH_PHP3)
.if defined(WITH_APACHE2)
RUN_DEPENDS+=3D
${LOCALBASE}/libexec/apache2/libphp4.so:${PORTSDIR}/www/mod_php4
\
postfix:${PORTSDIR}/mail/postfix
.else
RUN_DEPENDS+=3D
${LOCALBASE}/libexec/apache/libphp4.so:${PORTSDIR}/www/mod_php4
\
postfix:${PORTSDIR}/mail/postfix
.endif
.else
RUN_DEPENDS+=3D
${LOCALBASE}/libexec/apache/libphp3.so:${PORTSDIR}/www/mod_php3
\
postfix:${PORTSDIR}/mail/postfix
.endif

In fact, I copied this secion of the Makefile from phppgadmin and I =
found it
have the same problem.

2.
I followed the porter's handbook, using make install, make package, make
deinstall, pkg_add package,make deinstall to check the new port.
But when I did "pkg_add package" and then "make deinstall", the error
happened:
=3D=3D=3D> Deinstalling for databases/postfixadmin
=3D=3D=3D> postfixadmin-1.3.7 has a different PREFIX: /usr/local
., skipping
I found the solution about question 2:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2003-July/002796.html
Is it a correct solution?

Does anybody have any ideas to fix them?

Regards,
HHCHANG