Patch port nss_ldap's Makefile for ldap.conf location

Jacques A. Vidrine nectar at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 18 09:20:02 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 06:17:19PM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> * Jacques A. Vidrine:
>
> > Below is the patch that I'm considering committing.  I would
> > appreciate feedback --- I don't want to cause a lot of churn.
>
> Could you also consider installing a default nsswitch.conf?

No, but perhaps the installation message should display what you need
to add to nsswitch.conf.

Cheers,
--
Jacques Vidrine   . NTT/Verio SME      . FreeBSD UNIX       . Heimdal
nectar at celabo.org . jvidrine at verio.net . nectar at freebsd.org . nectar at kth.se