Need access to ftp.freebsd.org

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Fri Jul 18 01:22:35 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 01:11:17AM -0700, Remington L. wrote:
> Hello. I am ready to add my first port to the collection. Unforutently I do
> not have a place to store the package. I read that people are no longer
> allowed to upload to /incoming. How do I add this to the FreeBSD FTP site.
> Please also note this port is no larger than 100K

All committers have (indirect) access to ftp.freebsd.org, so you just
need to get the distfile to whoever commits your port.  If you have a
website or ftp site where you can temporarily host the distfile, use
that for now with a note in the PR requesting the distfile be moved to
MASTER_SITE_LOCAL.  Otherwise, ask that interested testers/committers
contact you directly for the distfile and email it back to them in
return.

Kris