reindex gnats

Pav Lucistnik pav at oook.cz
Thu Jul 17 11:43:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

could someone please reindex GNATS? Two PRs are missing from the index,
pending/54449 and my ports/54450. Please. Thank you.

Mr. and Mrs. PR of FreeBSD Cottage, Misc Section, Ports, chose a very
cunning way of not being seen. When we called at their GNATS, we found
that they had gone away on two weeks holiday. They had not left any
forwarding address, and they had bolted and barred the house to prevent
us from getting in. However a neighbour told us where they were.

And here is the neighbour.

Here is where he lived.

And this is where Lord Langdin lived who refused to speak to us

So did the gentleman who lived here

And here

And of course here

Uh sorry.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
What do we know about love? Love is like a pear. Pear is sweet and have