Revive www/mozilla-vendor for OpenOffice.org (editor/openoffice)

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 7 17:42:16 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 20:04, Nakata Maho wrote:
> Hi, Marcus, and ports subscribers,
>
> mozilla-vendor is removed at Tue Jul 1 06:16:06 2003 UTC,
> however, Mozilla 1.0.x port is still important (difficult)
> for buidling OpenOffice.org.
>
> Update OpenOffice.org side's Mozilla requires
> some political action which I don't have
> or takes some time.
>
> So Can I revive this port?

mbr fixed the OOo port so mozilla-vendor shouldn't be needed.  However,
if you'd like to revive the port, and maintain it, be my guest.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus at FreeBSD.org