ports/46041: can be closed

Freddie Cash fcash at sd73.bc.ca
Mon Jul 7 15:47:37 PDT 2003

There have been a few more releases of DG made, and I've run into
various e-mail issues due to reverse DNS issues (hopefully solved).

I've submitted a new PR (ports/54199) that correctly updates
www/dansguardian to the latest stable release of DG.  It's also been
updated to the newer ports specs in the Porter's Handbook.

So, this one can be closed, deleted, expunged, purged, forgotten, and
all the other fun things that happen to PRs that were, in essence,
large goofs.  :)

Thanks.
--
Freddie Cash				District HelpDesk / Network Admin
fcash at sd73.bc.ca			helpdesk at sd73.bc.ca
					(250) 374-0679 ext. 219