cvs commit: ports/www/apache2 Makefile

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Mon Jul 7 03:11:11 PDT 2003

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 08:29:37PM +0900, Hye-Shik Chang wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 04:12:23AM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > kris        2003/07/06 04:12:23 PDT
> >
> >   FreeBSD ports repository
> >
> >   Modified files:
> >     www/apache2          Makefile
> >   Log:
> >   Set GNU_CONFIGURE instead of HAS_CONFIGURE.
> >

> Changes of rev 1.118 should be backed out with this change.
> --prefix=${PREFIX_RELDEST} will be ignored by GNU_CONFIGURE's.

Hmm.  I'm not sure from the commit log why it was necessary to change
GNU_CONFIGURE to HAS_CONFIGURE.  Could you explain the details?

My commit changing back to GNU_CONFIGURE was in order to fix the build
on amd64; I have a bsd.port.mk change in testing that applies some
magic to the config.sub and config.guess files if GNU_CONFIGURE is
specified.

Kris