FreeBSD Port: nvidia-driver-1.0.4365

Daniel Mueller mue.da at gmx.de
Sun Jul 6 03:24:30 PDT 2003

THX a lot for porting the kernel. It seems to run good on my FreeBSD-4.8
RELEASE sytem und my Geforce 4 TI 4200.
But i have one question:
I want to compile an opengl project that uses glut but that gives the
following error message:
"
g++ -Wall -pipe -O3 -march=k6 -I/usr/X11R6/include -L/usr/X11R6/lib
-lGLU -lglut *.cpp
/usr/X11R6/lib/libglut.so: undefined reference to
`glXBindChannelToWindowSGIX'
/usr/X11R6/lib/libglut.so: undefined reference to
`glXQueryChannelDeltasSGIX'
/usr/X11R6/lib/libglut.so: undefined reference to `glXChannelRectSyncSGIX'
/usr/X11R6/lib/libglut.so: undefined reference to `glXChannelRectSGIX'
/usr/X11R6/lib/libglut.so: undefined reference to `glXQueryChannelRectSGIX'
"

Google has referenzes to the problem occuring on redhat 9. But the
solution is to recompile/reinstall Glut. Only reinstalling my
Mesa-3.4.2_2 doesn't help

Do i have to reinstall the whole XFree86 which includes Mesa to solve
the problem?
Any idea?

Thx,
Daniel Müller