missing port?

R Gentile roxmarie at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 4 23:30:24 PDT 2003

Hi. I'm looking for:

MT-2.64
A web-based personal publishing system like weblogs

The ports info says it should be in /ports/www but it
doesn't exist there in my local ports tree or on
ftp.FreeBSD.org or ftp2.FreeBSD.org, nor is it in
/ports/distifiles in any of those places.

I can download and compile the source, but I just
thought I would let you guys know.

Thanks again for all your work.

=====

"Our position is that whatever grievances a nation may have,
however objectionable it finds the status quo, aggressive warfare
is an illegal means for settling those grievances or for altering those conditions."

Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson,  the American prosecutor at the Nuremberg trials, in his opening statement to the tribunal.