Problems building fwbuilder port

stan stanb at panix.com
Tue Dec 30 04:55:32 PST 2003

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 10:08:00PM -0800, Vadim Kurland wrote:

> On Dec 29, 2003, at 8:55 PM, stan wrote:
>
> >When I try to build fwbuilder on a machine I just cvsup'd ports on (4.9
> >STABLE). It fails to build libfwbuildr. Failure looks like this:
> >
> >cd /usr/ports/security/libfwbuilder/work/libfwbuilder-1.0.2 && aclocal
> >aclocal: not found
> >
> >What can I do to fix this?
> >

> you need to install port devel/automake

Well pkg_info | grep automake shows:

$ pkg_info | grep automake
automake-1.4.5_9    GNU Standards-compliant Makefile generator (legacy
version

But looking around in the ports tree, I see at least 3 version of automake.
Is this the wrong one?

and I have this directory:

/usr/local/libexec/automake14

Also I did a make deinstall, ake install in that port's directory which ran
fine.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin