xmlcatmgr & docproj broken?

Kenneth W Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Mon Dec 29 08:10:23 PST 2003

Hello:

After updating xmlcatmgr (on which textproc/docproj depends),
I get the following error(s) when trying to install (make install)
textproc/dsssl-docbook-modular (on which textproc/docproj also depends):

===>  Installing for dsssl-docbook-modular-1.78_3,1
===>   dsssl-docbook-modular-1.78_3,1 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/xmlcatmgr - found
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>  Checking if textproc/dsssl-docbook-modular already installed
/usr/local/bin/xmlcatmgr -sc /usr/local/share/sgml/catalog.ports add CATALOG docbook/dsssl/modular/catalog
xmlcatmgr: entry already exists
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/textproc/dsssl-docbook-modular.

Currently I'm unable to install this port, therefore also unable
to install textproc/docproj.
Any idea(s) what's wrong here?  How to fix/workaround?
Should I file a pr?

Thanks,

-kc