Ntop Installation Falied !!

Fabricio Silvestre master.cne at terra.com.br
Sun Dec 28 13:52:47 PST 2003

Hello Ports FreeBSD Team,

			I was trying to load Ntop on my FreeBSD
4.9-Release but I didn't get success; therefore I'm writing this e-mail
enclosing the required files.
			Error message
			List of all applications installed on my machine
			Config.log within
/usr/ports/net/ntop/work/ntop-2.2/

			I have tried to load  ntop using pkg_add
/stand/sysinstall   instead of  ports collection. The installation went
fine but when I try executes ntop I have gotten the following message
error :

server01# ntop -A
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgd.so.4" not found

Thank you in advanced for the help

       Fabricio Silvestre