FreeBSD Port: ghostscript-gnu-7.07_4

Chip Wiegand chip at wiegand.org
Fri Dec 26 18:51:34 PST 2003

I am trying to install the port Lilypond, but it fails due to
ghostscript-gnu failing. I try ghostscript by itself and it fails with
the following errors -

there are a bunch of warnings about non-static declarations, then this -
src/gdev1256.c:307: warning: implicit declaration of function gl_line
gmake: ***[obj/gdev1256.0] error 1
*** error code 2
stop in /usr/ports/print/ghostscript-gnu
** command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa
/tmp/portinstall1996777.0 make
** fix the problem and try again
** the following packages were not installed or upgraded (*:skipped /
!:failed)
! print/ghostscript-gnu (missing header)

Any ideas what I need to do to make this work?
thankyou,
Chip